Known for their quality standards and German engineering, Miele vacuum cleaner offer customers many configurations. Choosing from so many options is sometimes too much for customers. OK! That is what we’re here for, right?
Miele produces only 5 vacuum cleaners, divided into 2 categories:
Miele canister vacuum cleaner consist of
- Class C1 (S2): The most basic of all Miele vacuums, it delivers quality on a tight budget. Affordable for many, it lacks a sealed system. HEPA filtration is only available on one model. They lack soundproofing, but are much quieter than their counterparts.
- C2 Compact (S6): The configuration is almost the same as the C3, but the dust bag is smaller. It lacks HEPA filtering, which can add if desired. Cheaper and lighter, it could be a great replacement for the C3, if there’s still that pocket to look at.
- C3 Complete (S8)–A complete package with HEPA filtration and all the features you won’t find in other canisters. These vacuums are larger and the most expensive.
Miele vacuum cleaner
Miele upright vacuum cleaner by Miele
- H1 Swing – This is a small broom model that is not designed to do all cleaning tasks. But can use as a secondary vacuum cleaner in your home.
- U1 Dynamic: This is the best canister transform into upright, harder to avoid. With the largest dust bag and largest cleaning range, prices vary depending on the model you choose.
Rest Everything is just a unique set of features that you can choose to make your own vacuum cleaner. Perfect for your home.
Here is a quick list of factors to consider when deciding on your own Miele:
Do I need a HEPA filter?
Now, if you have any allergies or asthma, we recommend using a HEPA filter. Miele’s HEPA filters are the best at removing ultrafine particles that can aggravate your breathing. Certified, its excellent filtration performance shows zero readings on particle counters.
Vacuum cleaners with HEPA filters are:
- Miele classic c1 titan canister vacuum
- Miele complete c3 brilliant HEPA
The following models offer less efficient AirClean filters, but these models are available with optional HEPA filtration:
- Miele compact c2 series
- Miele dynamic u1 twist vacuum cleaner
Canister or Upright?
Both models are the best versions of themselves. They all contain the same filtration and suction standards. So choosing one is up to the type of vacuum you’re most comfortable with. However, if no particular preference for this, you can buy a canister if your floors are bare. Or high-end carpets and rugs. Choose upright if wall-to-wall cut pile rugs.
What type of flooring do you have?
The key to choosing Miele is to match it with the type of flooring in your home. Depending on your requirements, you can save a lot of money and time by making the right choice.
If the carpets are everywhere in your home. The U1 dynamic is the smart choice, as all its models work on even the thickest carpets. Equipped with a separate motor, automatic height change and separate rotary brush control. The U1s can clean any type of carpet and smooth floors.
If all the rugs but prefer canister. Then you will have to choose the Miele electric brush model from the C3 range:
- Miele complete c3 brilliant
- Miele complete c3 cat & dog
For low to medium pile rugs and rugs, Miele has some affordable and suitable models:ical and suitable models:
- Miele classic c1 delphi
- Miele classic c1 titan
If your floors are smooth with low pile carpeting, these might be your options:
- Miele classic c1 Olympus
- Miele compact c2 quartz
The size of your house
- The Miele U1 and C3 series well equipped to handle larger families. The choice depends on your preference or other considerations.
- For standard size or smaller home, the C2 series with air purifying filter is the perfect choice. If you are allergic, you can always add HEPA filtration to this model. They are lighter and easier to handle and move around the house, making them the best option for smaller homes. However, when you consider economy, the C1 series can give you the same level of performance as a larger vacuum bag.
New low-noise, 1200-watt, Miele-made Vortex MotorTM
Deluxe handle grip with electrobrush controls and suction controls
Filter System (Included)
4.76-quart-quart capacity, G/N AirClean FilterBag™
HEPA AirClean Filter