The great advantages of a flail mower over a rotary cutter. For many years, we have used rotary lawn mowers to mow grass, clean lawns, and remove debris from farmland. Equipment such as rotary lawnmowers and bush hogs met our needs for mowing lawns, cleaning stems, and weeds. However, introducing even flails made people doubt the applicability and use of the machine. Although performing the rotary cutter very well, the lawnmower of the new era brings versatility and reliability to the product.
The following are some benefits of using a lawnmower.
- Better knife than its predecessor-with different blades for finer cutting. You can also use, for example, an ATV Flail lawn mower to cut near the fence. You can get a neat lawn in a few minutes.
- Suitable for heavier materials-can cut thicker materials, such as branches and large shrubs, to provide you with a finer finish. Therefore, even the flails-type lawn mower is the best choice for garden trimming and larger work.
- No flying debris-The biggest advantage of flails is that it can block all dust and debris. Unlike rotary cutters, nearby people and livestock do not have to worry about debris flying out of the cutter. The cut grass and bushes will get stuck in the cylindrical part so you can clean them later. Therefore, flail mowers are most suitable for people who need to clear lawns and weeds near populated areas. The roads that afraid of encountering pedestrians or traffic.
- Quieter operation-the wing is a quiet operator. Even if much larger grass or weeds cut, the knife will not make too much noise
- Easy to install: ATV flail grass machine comes with two V-belts and a spring tensioner. As a result, they can install on a tractor or any agricultural vehicle.
- Blades of various sizes-lawn mowers can be purchased according to the type of operation required. The blade allows you to mow grass, large bushes, or clean the stems of the field. Boom attachments are also available in various sizes to support related cutting operations.
- Condition: NEW
Price: US $14,500.00
This ACMA Flail Mower Has 28 Forged & Hardened Steel Hammer Blades.
ACMA Flail Mowers Always Have the Highest Population of Blades to Provide the Best Possible Cut.
To Reduce the Burden on Your Tractor!
Besides the above advantages, a can also store and is also equipped with a steel protective cover to ensure safe operation. The mower hook can be installed on any standard size tractor. For its high performance and results, some users have switched from rotary lawnmowers to brush cutters. The initial cost of a grass mower may be higher than its mower. In the long run, these blades will bring enormous benefits to users.
Flail mowers are ideal for rough cutting in tall grass. Where loose debris may expose, such as roadsides, fields, and pastures. They will attach to small tractors, ATVs, and 4x4s using standard spherical hooks at the rear of the vehicle. The name of the flail harvester comes from the use of 28 paddle-shaped metal flails attached to its rotating drum. Even flails staggered in 4 rows, 7 in each row to provide a complete cut.
They fix the flail on the photosensitive drum by a swinging bracket. When the drum rotates, the centrifugal force will push the flail outward. If even flail hits an immovable object, it will only bounce. The advantage of flail mowers over other rotary mowers is that if the object is small enough. It grabs the object and throws it off to the mower deck so this makes the flail mower. The flail mower is more suitable for areas where throwing objects may cause damage.
Photo by emiel-molenaar